Every home buyer wants to invest in a property with amenities and services within a few kilometres from spacious houses to green surroundings, play areas, fitness and activity clubs, quality infrastructure, all these are a must-have for today's buyer. Gone are the days when people expected such facilities in luxury apartments only. Today, these amenities prove to be the differentiator in the real estate buying process and hence, developers are considering them. According to a research, demand for integrated townships is set to increase because today's buyer is well aware of the trends and pricing. Thus, they would not settle for anything, especially when it comes to real estate investment.
This increase in demand has led to integrated townships. These are often developed on huge land parcels and have all possible facilities that one can think of. Multiplexes, colleges, hospitals, schools, malls are a part of such township, which indicates that people living here will not have to go anywhere for basic and entertainment needs. In addition, such townships have several residential and hospitality complexes. Here are some major benefits of investing in an integrated township.
- Sustainable living: When a developer builds an integrated township, he plans an overall sustainable infrastructure. This includes environment-friendly development plans like rainwater harvesting, treatment plants, waste management planning etc. This helps the residents get the basic civic amenities without any hassle.
- Planning for optimum living: An integrated township is ought to provide work and life balance to its residents. This is why the developer takes special care of facilities like gardens, parks, children playgrounds, sports activities like cricket, badminton, football etc., not only allows residents to enjoy a great living experience and gives the project a high-end residential complex tag forever. In fact, with the current pandemic situation, developers are also designing and providing space where people can work from home without any disturbance.
- Multi-level security: The unique selling proposition of a township is multi-level security. Today, people wish to stay in safe areas to avoid incidents like burglary and children and elders' safety. This is where an integrated township renders peace of mind. High-tech electronic surveillance systems 24x7 security guards on duty let people stay without worries.
- Proper maintenance service: Yes, when a person buys a property in an integrated township, he has to pay monthly maintenance charges to the developer of apartment authorities. But this is a good point since it becomes the responsibility of the developer to maintain every facility in the common areas. Also, people enjoy uninterrupted power and water supply, which certainly lets residents enjoy their lives.
- Better return on investment: Some people buy property for end-use while others buy from an investment point of view. Buying residential property in an integrated township developed by a reputed builder ensures a good return. This can be in the form of a good rental income or profit when selling the property. For those who wish to live themselves, the facilities developed around the area greatly support everyday life.
Real estate has been growing fast across the country, especially in developing areas, since new government housing policies and local area development plans attract investors. As a result, several reputed builders are getting into integrated township plans with large land banks.
Buyers are now willing to spend extra if they find the facilities and amenities differentiators. With the work from home culture getting popular and companies planning to move towards permanent work from home strategies in future, it becomes essential to have all possible facilities in the vicinity. Also, the government is encouraging real estate players to develop high-class infrastructure and has also allowed foreign investment as a step in this direction.
Suppose you plan to buy the best residential apartments in India. In that case, you can consider buying in projects where the builder provides good quality construction clubbed with facilities that would make your life a better experience. Dealing with a reputed builder is a good decision since one is assured of good infrastructure planning and modern design that would be best in the future. Real estate is a crucial decision, and it also impacts the upcoming generation. A good investment would let you and your family live in peace and enjoy every moment.